Monday, June 11, 2007

s l o w weekend

It's weird.


Most weekends fly by without you even realizing what happened. This past weekend was different. I don't know why, but it just seemed to go by so slowly. I had to put a patch on the pool yesterday. They make this great underwater patch kit so we didn't have to drain the pool to patch the hole. It's crazy though, the rip is right on the seam and about 6 inches long. I just hope it holds this season so we can get a new liner installed next year. This owning your own above ground pool thing is too dang expensive! Here are some layouts I've done over the last few days.

3 comments:

  1. adorable layouts Leah!!! I love to stalk your blog chick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl,
    Thanks for the kind blog post. I am checking out your blog for the first time and noticed on your "about me" that you like wheel of time books! Get out of here, I love that series, and it's usually just nerdy boys who've read it. Is the next book ever going to come out??? :)
    Nice layouts, btw!
    -Kristen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it warms my heart. I hope you have a blessed day. Crafty hugs, Leah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...